Cardi B

Cardi B claps dorsum at Azealia Banks a articulate sign that their beef is far from over.

Azealia Banks did an interview today on The Breakfast Order where she lambasts Cardi B calling her "a extravaganza of black women" and an illiterate rapper. Of course, she didn't expect Cardi B to sit back and not respond. Well,the Bronx rapper responded and she went HAM. Banks also said that hip hop lowered the bar for Cardi B to ascension to stardom.

"Beyoncé? Wasn't Beyoncé the same adult female she was talking sh*t virtually and dragging all over the media?" Cardi B wrote. "I'thou from the hood, I speak how I speak, I am how I am. I did not cull to exist famous, people choose me! This is coming from a woman that bleached her peel but want to advocate. GOODBYE. I'thou not apologizing or killing myself because of who I am."

Cardi B didn't stop there and fired off a series of Tweets condemning Azealia Banks and the residue of her haters. "Why is it that male person rappers can speak how they want human action how they want just people constantly bash me for it ? Why do i feel like i have to apologize for being who i am ?talking how i talk and being what ya call "Ghetto " wtff .LEAVE ME Lonely," she wrote on Twitter.

"Every week it seems similar I'yard in somebody'south mouth," Cardi B added. "Why was nobody talking about me when i was on love and hip hop ?all all of a sudden I'grand the reason why the world is such a terrible place .I exist minding my business i wake up and boom something about Cardi !i don't go it."

Cardi B also posted a snippet from an onetime interview that Azealia Banks did where she praised Cardi and calls herself a fan.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bip-RpdhpVQ/